Do you want some easy cooking recipe for Tocino? We know that commercially made Tocino which can be found in markets are full of ingredients, very delicious, and of course part of it are preservatives. If you want to avoid preservatives and looking for healthier than commercially made products, you can use a chicken breast and some five more ingredients to make tocino.
This recipe can be easily prepared and ingredients are available in your kitchen, hope this will help you a lot. But remember since this recipe doesn’t have any preservatives, you should consume them in a day.
What do you need? Write down these ingredients and let’s prepare the recipe.
1 lb chicken breast fillet (slice into about half-cm thickness)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup pineapple juice
2 tbsp banana ketchup
1/2 tsp iodized salt
1/8 tsp pepper
cooking oil for frying
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN TOCINO:
1) Pound chicken with a meat mallet until flat and set aside.
2) In a bowl combine the marinade ingredients. Stir well to maximize the taste.
3) Marinade chicken in the marinade mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Turn at least once to have full absorption.
5) To cook the tocino, put the fire in medium heat, Pan-fry in cooking oil.
6) Serve with sunny side up eggs and plain rice or garli rice.